modmen

Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's about that time...

After many years of saying no, we've finally decided to start a blog. Everyone said I would after our first baby, but I never had the desire. The other night I had a dream, couldn't tell you what happened because I don't remember, and I woke up and decided that it was time to start my own blog. I'll tell you right now, I'm not much for typing away about my life because frankily, it's just not that exciting! But hey, maybe there will end up being more to talk about than I think. We do have a really great kid and another boy on the way so there are bound to be stories and memories to share. Happy blogging!

5 comments:

  1. It is about time! it's kinda like a journal. and we like to see pictures!! Yeah for the blog!! good job! and happy birthday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. I enjoy reading my girls blogs - at least I can see what is going on and see great pix.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!!! I am so happy you joined the blogging world! It's so fun to keep up with people this way. Your going to get addicted though lol. Glad to see you on here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS...I LOVE the font. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. just saw that you are bloggin' now! woohoo! welcome! : )

    ReplyDelete